Welcome to Saint Patrick’s Furniture Project : SPFP.
To provide white goods, furniture & clothing at low cost. Saint Patrick’s Furniture Project.
To provide a facility that prevents household goods from going to landfill sites that can still be used by others.
To offer a service to the public by recycling their unwanted white goods, furniture & textiles and making them available to the general public from the projects Thrift Shop & Warehouse.
To provide trainees & volunteers with training to help them get back into paid employment, further education and other volunteering opportunities.
Please feel free to Contact Us for more information.
The project is an independent not for profit company limited by guarantee registered in Scotland no 311831 and a Scottish charity No SC – 037875.
The project is run by a board of unpaid directors and a small band of employees, trainees & volunteers.
The project has operated as a charitable not for profit company since November 2006. All income generated through sales are reinvested into the organisation.
The project despite its name is independent of St. Patrick’s Church, Shotts and the Society of St. Vincent de Paul but has close working links with both. Learn More
The Project registered office is located at 100 Calderhead Rd, Shotts, ML7 4EQ
We rely on members of the public to donate household goods to the project.
The project accepts household furniture, beds, clothing, electrical goods, white goods such as cookers, washing machines, fridges, freezers, etc. Donated goods should be in a good clean condition suitable for immediate re-use.The SPFP project doesn’t have a repair facility.
All upholstered furniture, beds and mattresses, must, by law, comply with the 1990 fire regulations.
If any item does not have a fire label attached the project will, unfortunately, not be able to accept it for re-use.
Your donation of household goods to the project helps reduce the amount of waste going into landfill sites and helps to protect the environment, whilst helping the project to help others by offering goods at low cost to those in need.
Re-usable donated goods will be collected free please contact the project on 01501 821187.
- The project accepts donations of furniture, white goods, and textiles, from the general public
- Donated goods should be in a good clean condition suitable for immediate re-use as the project doesn’t have a repair facility.
- Goods are sold at reasonable cost to the general public with all income generated being reinvested into the charitable company to help fund the projects day to day operating costs.
- The project can also offer a removal service within the Lanarkshire & West Lothian areas.
- The project also offers a house clearance service free of charge all we ask is that donated goods should be in a good clean condition.
- Goods are available for purchase by people on low income, support agencies, housing associations, general public and letting agents.
Saint Patrick's Furniture Project, SPFP. Thrift shop and warehouse Lanarkshire
Our motto is don't dump it, donate it! Help others by donating to your local thrift shop in Shotts, Lanarkshire, Scotland. SPFPContact